Mountain Falls Golf Club: The perfect setting for your group event.
Golf is an individual sport – but we all know it’s best played in the company of others. That’s why our dedicated team is on hand to assist you in planning an expertly organized event that can be tailored to your specific needs.
Our experience has been gained by hosting thousands of successful corporate, association, and charity golf outings. Simply in search of tee times for a small group? We’re here for you. Need to arrange food, beverage, and round-trip transportation from your hotel and hole-in-one insurance? Ditto. The point is, you can be confident that any event you arrange to take place at Mountain Falls Golf Club will meet and exceed your expectations.
A short, leisurely drive just 45 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip brings you to the wide open spaces of Mountain Falls Golf Club. There’s a reason it’s called The Desert Jewel – you’ll discover that as soon as you arrive. Peaceful, serene, and surrounded with picturesque mountain ranges, vast desert vistas, and lush rolling hills – Mountain Falls is the culmination of gathering all the best elements of nature into one place of unerring beauty.
This Jack Nicklaus and Cal Olsen-designed course first opened for play in 2002. Creating a course that blends opportunity for both relaxing and challenging play -it measures 5,389 to 7,082 yards and is an enjoyable experience for golfers of all abilities. The superior course conditions and consistent playing surfaces (no overseeding here) provide an exceptional year-round golfing experience. In addition, the driving range, putting and chipping greens are a great place to begin unwinding and preparing for your round.
Late 2016 saw the completion of multiple area and golf course amenity upgrades and redesigns – including the Grill Room, Pro Shop, landscape and gathering areas, and Resident Facility. The Mountain Falls Grill Room is a favorite with locals and out-of-towners alike – renowned for its innovative menu, relaxed atmosphere, and friendly, professional service.
Standard Group Package
Our standard group package at Mountain Falls includes:
- Shared golf cart with GPS
- Unlimited use of the practice facilities during your event (driving range, putting green and chipping area)
- Custom cart signs, scorecards and scoreboards that can feature your group or sponsor logo(s)
- Personalized welcome letter on each golf cart listing format, course rules and contest holes
- Player pairing sheets with both numerical hole assignments and alphabetical golfer listing
- Facilitation of on-course contests (hole in one, longest drive, closest to the pin, 50/50, putting contests, etc.)
- Tee gift distribution
- Registration tables (2), prize tables (2), on-course vendor tables (4) and linens
- Placement of banners and on-course sponsor signage
- Awards ceremony setup and assistance
- Professional event scoring with summary sheet
- Overnight bag storage for multi-day groups
- Creating a master account which can be used for charging open tabs, merchandise, and other event billing. If requested, Elite Golf will also provide up-to-date invoices and receipts, showing all charges and payments made for your event.
Additional options available:
- Delicious menus featuring breakfast, box lunches or post-event buffets
- Drink tickets which can be customized with group or sponsor logo and redeemed on the beverage cart or inside the clubhouse
- Callaway rental clubs
- Roundtrip transportation using 13 passenger vans and 21 or 28 passenger minicoaches
- Tables, chairs, linens and tents beyond those included in the standard package
- Golf shop gift certificates
- Hole-in-one insurance
- Custom embroidered pin flags
- Group instruction or clinic
- Printing of sponsor banners and signage
- Logo merchandise from any major golf vendor (balls, hats, shirts, etc.)
Group and Tournament Menu
Our talented culinary staff has worked diligently to ensure that the menu creations listed below will satisfy every golfer in your group. If you don’t see that certain something you have a taste for, just ask and we’ll be happy to customize a menu specifically to meet your needs. All golf outing food and beverage pricing is per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity, unless otherwise noted. Please contact us with any questions about food and beverage packages for your outing. Our Menus Include:
- Golf Outing Food & Beverage Menu
- Hors d’oeuvre Packages
- Bar & Beverage Packages
- Customized Buffet Menu
- Donated or Outside Food & Beverage
All beverages consumed at an Elite Golf facility must be purchased through Elite Golf or a per player corkage fee will be imposed for any outside product that is brought onto the premises. The corkage fee amount will be determined by Elite Golf’s Food & Beverage Department. An alternative to the corkage fee is to leave half of the donated product with Elite Golf to take into inventory. Arrangements must be pre-arranged through your salesperson with the brand, type and amount of product approved by our food and beverage department. Keep in mind that glass bottles of any kind are not allowed on the golf course unless being poured from by our bartenders. Due to health regulations, no outside food is allowed to be brought in or served at an Elite Golf facility.
Book your group today!
For more information about hosting your next group event at Mountain Falls Golf Club, or at another Elite Golf managed course, please contact Matt Utter at (702) 525-9972 – or click here to request a proposal. Thanks again for your interest in Mountain Falls, we look forward to providing your group with a memorable experience!
Director of Sales
Elite Golf Management